Magento Upgrade -fresh Install
I need to upgrade to 1.7 Enterprise Magneto from Enterprise 184.108.40.206.
I need a fresh install then move over needed extensions and features ONE-AT-A-TIME. Giving me time to FULLY TEST the compatibility, NOT touching the core files for smoothness of future upgrades.
Here are the list of things that are already working and must be moved over from my current site meaning it must be compatible and working with the new version Magento:
1. COMPLETE data: customer, orders, products, contents etc. (currently coded where it requires mysql password. this should be disabled so it will not require a password)
2. current Design/Theme and any external scripts that are already in place (i.e godatafeed.php and cms blocks)
3. Webshopapps Extension: PremiumMatrixrateEE — for shipping rates
4. AheadWorks Extensions: 1. Zblocks 2. Productquestions 3. Helpdeskultimate 4. AdvancedReviews 5. onsale 6.facebook integrator
5. AdjustWare Extensions: 1. Review Booster 2. Gift Registery
6. Templates Monster Extension: ProZoom
7. Altoc: OrderEditor
8. Migrate the wordpress blog to work correctly using www.domain.com/blog currently using: Lazzymonks WordPress Integration 2.61 extension
9. Easy banner extension from helloMagento
**All original extension files will be provided.
This install must be done at a test site created on my environment using a different IP. Once fully upgraded, you must pull everything to live site.
IMPORTANT: We are upgrading because MOST importantly performance that was lacking with Enterprise 220.127.116.11. You must make sure the site loads and are able to handle traffic as good or better then our current site.