Flash Quiz Game Enhancement2
I recently purchased the source code for a flash quiz game which needs some enhancing. The .fla file is written in ActionScript 2.0. The game works in practice but I would like it to be a bit stronger. The key skills required are PHP, MySQL and Adobe Flash. The following areas require enhancement:
– Email validation needed for the high score system and “Challenge a friend” system to ensure that a user can enter an email address in the format, currently a user can not enter text or can enter any text and the game will accept (not acceptable)
– IP address tracking when a player enters a high score,
– IP address tracking and Name tracking for “challenge a friend” in backoffice
– “BAD words” filter on the “Challenge a friend” NAME input field
– Bonus score feature which is calculated as the time remaining on the countdown timer when a question is answered correctly and this bonus score is added to the total score (no bonus if question answer is not correct)
– Fix on the game where the “Play Again” should go to the instruction page and not as currently
– Enhance the “BAD words” filter on the high scores system so that if a player enters a prohibited name or a name already on the database a loop is created so that they enter an appropriate name
– Enhance the high scores system so that if a high score is beaten an email is sent to the current high score holder to notify them that their score has been beaten (and a bcc to the site email address).
I would like to work with someone who has worked on a similar job (Flash Quiz Games) and is experienced in Adobe Flash, ActionScript 2.0, PHP and MySQL.
ONLY Programmers with high rating only need apply. BONUS on satisfactory delivery of project (within time-scales)!
I will provide the source files to the winning bidder and I will require a non-disclosure agreement.