Php Web Programmer Required
1. Forms validation
2. PHP API experience
We would rather deal with a company than an individual. Also, we will need to keep up with progress daily and be allowed FTP access to your work. We will escrow money before project begins.
PLEASE READ THE SPECS BELOW AND BE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE REQUIREMENTS. ONCE THIS FIRST SECTION IS COMPLETE WE WILL REQUIRE EXTRA MODULES.
Section requirements for writers.
1. A signup form which would include name, email, PayPal email, telephone number, (drop down country), website description e.g. categories, Drop down age of (blog, website) <1yr, 1yr, 2yr etc, type drop down custom website, blogger, wordpress, Joomla etc etc, drop down (own domain, sub domain, third party domain and text box to enter domain/sub domain . All submissions to go to mysql database and also aweber. All forms must use form verification and protect against sql injection.
2. A spider/crawler/parser to check the writer’s sites to find keywords.
3. A way for the writers to be able to see relevant/matched projects and a way to select which ones they want to do. The chosen project will then be changed to pending and the writer will have 4 hours to complete this project, if the project is not completed after 4 hours the status of the project will be changed to open once more.
4. A form for writers to submit their articles this form will be integrated with Copyscape’s API to ensure all writers submitted articles are unique, there will need to be a stop so if the article doesn’t make a score of x (determined by the copyscape API) then the submit will not work and an ajax message will tell them the article is not unique enough. This form will also have a textbox where the writer can submit the url where the article resides. The date of submission should also be recorded
5. A spider to check once a month to see if the articles are being left up, if article is not left up a section in admin should show this.
6. A way to pay the writers, pay monthly once they have X amount in the kitty, this will be set up using PayPal bulk pay api so this part can be done solely from the website with no manual logging into paypal required.
7. A FAQ page where we can add faq’s by writers
Section requirements for link buyers.
1. A signup form which would include name, email, PayPal email, telephone number, country, website url description e.g. categories, age, type. All submissions to go to mysql database and also aweber.
2. A section where the link buyer would buy credits to use to pay the writers, this would use PayPal.
3. A form where the link buyer could add kw’s/keyphrases to be used in the anchor text
4. A form where the link buyer could add some information about what the article would be about.
5. An email goes to writers to tell them another project has been posted.
6. A section where the link buyer could see all the past, transactions.
7. A section where the link buyer could see all the past/pending projects by date submitted by writers.
8. A ticket system that the link buyers can use to submit any complaints?
Section requirements for admins.
1. A report to see how many writers and link buyers there are.
2. A reports system that will allow admin’s to see all transactions and trouble tickets.
3. A reports system to check on open/pending/closed articles, with option to check on newest oldest etc
4. A system using PayPal’s bulk pay for admin to pay writers that have earned over X amount at the end of every month, this also deducts the paid amount from the system and show it’s been paid so we can check on a report.