This plugin creates a new shortcode for WordPress. With this new shortcode, you can create a slider gallery in seconds just by typing [slider] while you’re writing your post or page. The slider will display the images that you have uploaded to the current post or page.
If you need more options, this simple shortcode features multiple attributes that you can set. You can add controls to go back and forward on your slides, select an specific transition between images, show the image title, adjust the size of the displayed image, wrap the image with a link to the image file, or exclude some selected images.
Finally, if you want to change the default settings across your site, you can do so on the settings page, where you will also find all the documentation about the parameters on the WordPress contextual help at the top of the screen.
See the live demo.
Download Slider gallery shortcode (Sliders)
With form processor you can convert a static form into a working form in less than 5 minutes. For the moment it has 2 buildin handlers to send the form content with mail or to save the content in a CSV file. But with a bit of PHP knowledge you can easely write your own handlers.
Look at the example video and see how easy it is to use and implement.
- Convert static forms to a working one
- Form validation (email, url, required, phone, number, date)
- No coding knowledge needed to make your contact form work
- Form structure doesn’t matter
Place the following before your form element:
$Form = new FormProcessor();
$Form?>setHandler( "form_email_process", array("to" => "youremailaddresss", "emailfield" => "Email"));
<div id="frmsuccess">Thanks for sending us an email!</div>
The frmsuccess element will only be displayed when the form is valid and submitted. And place the following after the form close element:
Add email, url, required, … classes to the form fields depending on what type of field it is. For example if an email input field is required you add the required and the email class to that input field:
<input name="Email" class="email required" type="text" id="Email" />
And now you have form that works.
Download Form Processor (Forms)
PicManage v1.0 is a Ajax based Picture Manager, that allows users to upload multiple images to a web server, resize, create thumbnails and manage uploaded images.
PicManage is very easy to install and use. No database is needed.
– Ajax powered
– Very easy to install and to incorporated in your site or application
– Easy to configure, even for people without programming skills
– jQuery enabled UI
– Upload multiple images
– Resize multiple images to given dimensions
– Create thumbnails with given dimensions
– Delete and rename images
– Offers direct links to uploaded images and created thumbnails
– Lightbox image preview
– Details about uploaded images (image type, dimensions, file size, upload date)
– Different validations on both client and server side ( allowed extension, filesize limit, check if the image name already exists, valid image names)
– Change the number of images displayed per page in the images explorer
– Image formats supported: jpg/jpeg, gif, png (with transparency)
The server where the demo is on, is a free one so sometimes the app needs a couple of seconds to load, but please be patient. And the upload limit is about 700kb i think.
PHP 5 +
PHP settings: allowed file uploads
PHP extensions: PHP GD library
Download PicManage v1.0 – Ajax Picture Manager (Images and Media)
ImgTag is a script for adding tags (annotation) to your images. With ImgTag the user can move the mouse over specific regions in your image to see a tooltip or a custom effect.
- Extremely light-weight (around 5Kb compressed)
- Facebook like tagging: Hover over links to highlight the tag
- Photo Fade Effect to better highlight your tag
- Cross-Browser and Extensive documentation
Make sure to check my other script and my online qrcode tool
Download ImgTag – Easy photo tagging (Images and Media)
Use this PHP Class to safely access user input like GET and POST variables. Set it and forget it! This class automatically sanitizes your data in various ways. Current options include “strict”, “html”, “mysql”, “both” (html and mysql), or “none”.
Each sanitizing level handles data a little bit differently. “strict” will return input with only alphanumeric characters. “html” encodes all html-entites. “mysql” escapes all special mysql characters (no mysql connection required). “both” runs the html sanitizing and then the mysql. “none” will give you the data as it is.
Optional maxlength parameters included! Before you sanitize a string, you can define the max length (for strings) or max value (for numbers). Strings will be cut off at the maxlength before it is sanitized, and numbers won’t be allowed past that value.
Arrays are supported! This class will recursively sanitize any array it runs into. That means you can return the entire $_POST variable with each and every value sanitized the way you want it.
Force data types! You can force any value you retrieve to be an int, float, or boolean.
Download Simple Sanitize (Miscellaneous)
This theme is a fliud layout (100% width) and provides rounded corner and rounded tab. Rounded corner effect works in IE 7 , 8, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome (IE 6 will lose rounded corner). It comes with 4 colors style (Silver , Red , Green , Blue)
- Rounded Corner
- Fluid layout, width/height (up to full image dimensions)
- PNG alpha transparency – corners, borders, tabs
- Hide / Show effect of “Tab Content” by jQuery
- 4 color styles included
- Clean HTML code and CSS
- Very easy to integrate with your website
- PSD file included
Download Fluid Layout Admin Page with Rounded Corner (Layouts)
This plugin is an excellent solution for rapid integration of the news section in your site.
- CakePHP 1.3.x
- TinyMCE Editor
- It is easy to manage the news of site
- Localization ready (default English)
- Ready to customize the news section with Config plugin.
- Supports the display of news in blocks
- Establish with any DBMS supported CakePHP framework
In the Administration Console you can see how to work the management news of the site. To access the console, use the:
login – news_manager
password – news_manager
Download News Plugin (Miscellaneous)
jQuery Ken Burns Slideshowis the perfect way to showcase your pictures/ads in style. Each item has a separate slideshow time and you can edit their link, target and many other individual settings just by modifying the HTML .
Possible panning positions ( initial and final )
- supports .PNGs, .JPGs, .GIFs
- supports unlimited items – rotate as many pictures as you wish
- slideshow mode – with independent time for each item that you can define in the HTML provided
- values you can set up for each item – description (the description from the top), initialZoom(any value you wish), finalZoom, slideshowTime ( the time the banner rotator stays focused on the specific item ), burn effect time ( the time you wish the effect to take ), url (if no url is set the item will just be a image with no link on click ), transitionType(easeInSine,linear etc.) , initialposition, final position (choose from topleft,topcenter,topright,middleleft,middlecenter,middleright,bottomleft,bottomcenter,bottomright )
- resizable to your preferred size – all contents will position proper
Download Ken Burns Media Gallery / Slideshow (Images and Media)
This Pricing Table Features Multi-browswer support, easy customization via PSD , Animation support in Webkit based browsers, and it’s easy to add columns and rows with only a few CSS changes.
Download CSS Pricing Tables (Charts and Graphs)
Has options for displaying lists in single columns or double width columns as well as other variations for displaying products with prices and images.
Practically limitless possibilities enabling you to have everything you need in a menu system. All transitions can be viewed in Google Chrome 4/5 and Safari 4/5 as well as Firefox 4 (beta) and IE 9 (beta).
Menu displays perfectly fine in older browsers including IE 7 and 8, Firefox 2 and 3, Opera, Chrome 2 and 3.
Download Friendly CSS3 MegaMenu(Horiz & Vert) w/transitions (Navigation and Menus)
To preview from a mobile device, remove the frame in the live preview, or click here.
UPDATED 08 /06:
– Added mouseover behavior.
Touch dialog box is a jQuery plugin to be easily used to add quick links, mainly to touch enabled sites, although the plugin can also be used in regular desktop websites.
It allows the developer to add simple actions to a popup dialog, which can be customized in color and font. It also has 2 available show effects: bounce and fade.
It can be used for multiple purposes, but it should be noted that, due to the small size of a smartphone screen, it can hold only a few links.
A common example can be a “share” button: you can make the dialog appear with “Facebook”, “Twitter” and “Email” as options. You can also use it in a touch enabled control panel and call actions such as “Add”, “Edit” and “Delete”.
MOBILE BROWSER COMPATIBILITY :
The plugin has been tested in the following mobile browsers: iPhone Mobile Safari, Android Browser (HVGA and WVGA ), Palm Pre Browser, Opera Mobile for Windows Mobile 6.5, Opera Mini for Android and iPhone. In Opera Mini, there are no animations nor CSS3 styles (shadows and rounder borders).
Download Touch Dialog Box (Miscellaneous)
Lightbox Evolution is a tool for displaying images, html content, maps, and videos in a “lightbox” style that floats overtop of web page. Using Lightbox Evolution, website authors can showcase a wide assortment of media in all major browsers without navigating users away from the linking page.
- Can display images, HTML elements, SWF movies, Maps, and Ajax requests
- Customizable through settings and CSS
- Groups related items with navigation buttons
- Amazing animations!
If you like this script please take a minute and rate it If you are rating it with less than 5 stars please drop me a mail why it didn’t achive a full score and what could be improved in your opinion
1.2.2 (Ago 16 2010)
* Restore 'maximize' button when you click on gallery buttons
* Added 'minimalist' theme
1.2.1 (Ago 10 2010)
* Fixed 'shake' function
* Added 'classic' theme
1.2 (Ago 02 2010)
* Added megavideo.com video support
* Added gametrailers.com video support
* Added collegehumor.com video support
* Added ustream.tv video support
* Added twitvid.com video support
* Fixed bug in Overlay when the lightbox closes
* Show hidden inline content
* Fixed slow animation with Internet Explorer
* Added compatibility to .tiff images
* Added iframe support
* Added Google Maps and Bing Maps support
1.1 (Jul 28 2010)
* Keyboard events are now handled.
* Overflow bug in html content fixed.
1.0 (Jul 11 2010)
* First version
More Premium Scripts
Download jQuery Lightbox Evolution (Images and Media)