Light Trail 3D is one of the first of a new generation of files that bring together Cinema 4D and After Effects, so you have all the toys the pros have, in a stock file.
It’s a high-quality, high-end logo. It’s short, attention grabbing and to the point.
You can get a sneak peak by previewing all of the user guide material here.
High res preview here
- 1280×720 HD
- 24 fps progressive. Film-like quality. Converts to PAL and NTSC for broadcast
- full html help file – preview it here.
- 22 minute Quicktime video user guide (preview it here)
- proxy rendering technique to streamline workflow and minimize 3D rendering time
- Music by Retsanton at Audiojungle, available here
- Cinema 4D 10.5 or above
- After Effects CS4 or above
- 3D logo artwork. If you don’t have this, full details about how to convert your flat logo artwork to 3D here