Stun your audience with a little gloss!
Black Gloss Logo 3D is one of Videohive’s first hybrid 3D projects. It comprises an editable Cinema 4D file and an After Effects file. That gives you all the toys that the pros have.
You can get a sneak peak by previewing all of the user guide material here.
High res preview here
- 1280×720 HD
- 24 fps progressive. Film-like quality. Converts to PAL and NTSC for broadcast
- full html help file – preview it here.
- 30 minute Quicktime video user guide (preview it here)
- proxy rendering technique to streamline workflow and minimize 3D rendering time
- Music by Soundroll at Audiojungle, available here
- re-editable / re-timeable
- alternate camera move for end shot
- Cinema 4D 10.5 or above
- After Effects CS4 or above
- 3D logo artwork. If you don’t have this, full details about how to convert your flat logo artwork to 3D here.