WordPress Theme From Psd
Need a WordPress expert to create a theme from a layered PSD file. There are two different files, the homepage with multiple abstract posts and a full post page. You can also use the current website as an example for CSS font sizes, colors, spacing, etc. We have the blog installed with the default setup on a test site where you can perform development work.
Looking for a good WordPress developer that can create and install the theme, then set up plug-ins and widgets as described below.
– Convert layered PSD file to WordPress 2.9X compatible Theme
– Install and configure theme on site
– 2 different page designs… homepage and full article page
– Experienced developer with several PSD to Theme conversions
– Clean Concise, hand coded, tableless W3C compliant XHTML/CSS
– Cross-browser compliant (tested with firefox, ie, safari)
– Use text and CSS in design whenever possible to achieve look
– Create a default CSS border for all post images (as seen in comp)
– Design should match comp as close as possible for all page elements
– Integrate 2 twitter feeds, facebook and share this widgets with comp styling
– Setup and configure additional plug-ins (meta tag, disqus comments, feedburner, Google Analytics, xml sitemap)
I attached 2 png design comps so that you can get a better idea of what is required.
Requirements for Acceptable Bid
Please provide me with your WordPress theme and development experience? How many themes/templates have you created? Do you have experience with plug-in development? How many years of PHP experience do you have?
Project Deadline: 2/8/2010