Text Service Website
Looking to build a website for a grammar text service in the Netherlands. This site will be a site where users can have all their texts corrected on grammar and spelling mistakes all in Dutch.
All site designs have been made and Photoshop layered files will be provided on award of job.
– mySQL / PhP
– All styles CSS, not Tables (excluding HTML e-mail newsletter)
– iDEAL integration with API from Mollie http://www.mollie.nl/support/documentatie/betaaldiensten/ideal/en/ in Dutch though)
– super clean code for snappy loading
– Good SEO start with keywords per page, robots.txt etc. etc.
– Mint analytics http://haveamint.com
– admin part
– WordPress template based on sitedesign for Blog in fase 2
– follow exact design of Photoshop masters (Photoshop layered files)s
– delivery of all source databases and HTML/CSS code for further development
Without proper samples which show these requirements no need to apply. Only bids which show that you actually read the brief and with concrete questions will be considered. Standard bids with standard messages without proper details will not be honoured.
Complete (anonynized) brief in PDF form including wireframe (with page designs) and design brief can be downloaded here: http://bit.ly/leobrief