WordPress Content Styling
I have a six page wordpress site, which already has all the content added, theme setup, plugins configured. It does however need the content styling nicely.
This will involved
* Creating about 5 thumbnail pictures of documents (to make the download links look nice)
* Adding some css styling on the testimonials page to add a background graphic to make it look nice.
* Adding some 3d look to the menu to liven them up – menu is nested ul lists.
* adding some pictures to be supplied to the pages to add some life to the dull text.
* adding drop shadow to pictures using css.
* Generally making it look a little nicer. Some typography changes for example.
You should have good knowledge of wordpress page/post editing, have a good understanding of css, understand how to tweak themes, be an expert user of photoshop and have a good eye for design.
This project should be easy for someone with the right skills and will lead to ongoing work for the right person.
Please PM me examples of other wordpress sites you have worked on.