Transfer Zen To Wpecommerce
This is a project that’s been started and half done.
I need stock transferred from a Zen Cart to a WP E-commerce cart.
The carts are on different domains, so access is not a problem.
You will have full Cpanel and FTP access to both accounts.
The site with the Zen Cart is cccpatchwork[.]com.au
Stock Code, stock quantity, description, prices, title, images, categories, customer contact details, email addresses, etc will need to be transferred over.
The titles and descriptions have been transferred, so now we need everything else added to their relevant products, product codes added, prices changed to reflect ‘tax included’ rather than currently ‘plus tax’ – and double check that the products are all correct.
You will need to:
* be EXPERIENCED in Zen Carts
* be EXPERIENCED in WP E-commerce
* ensure the information has exported correctly from the zen cart
* ensure the information has imported correctly into the WP E-commerce cart
* ensure the WP E-commerce cart is working correctly for the products
To be considered for this project, please quote “Zen to WP”. If you don’t quote this, you wont be considered – regardless of your price or feedback.