Static Website To WordPress
Need to have a static website transferred to WordPress. Here are the specifications
1) currently 6 static pages
2) 1 page must use iframe technology
3) 1 page has a user form that send us an email when filled out
4) Need to add 2 static pages
5) Need to add 1 dynamic page that is used for content. The navigation layout of this page should match the “white space” theme. This is a section where the website administrator can add articles and white pages and have the ability to easily add them to categories to be displayed on the website.
6) Need to have a back end database where we store company documents. Each employee needs to have their own username/password to access these files.
7) Email are hosted on another server and will not be part of this project.
8) All pages (with the exception of the iframe page) must be able to be edited through a wysiwyg editor
9) Current Website url can be found by asking on the pmb