Online Store And Auction Websi
I am starting an online auctioning website with the following:
View list of auctions
Every time a bid is placed, the auction extends its time by a set amount. When it hits zero, you win!
* User registration and account verification (Captcha).
* Buying bids in bulk through packages.
* Bidding in the Swoopo-style format. Paying per bid and the price increasing by a set amount.
* The time increasing by x number of seconds (you can change this time in the CMS) every time a bid is placed.
* Add pages using the inbuilt CMS which you can edit. Add your own pages at free will.
* The ability for members to login, update their account, purchase more bids and pay for their won auctions.
* Pay pal as the payment gateway by default, as well as 7 others – ideal, Authorize.net, Google Checkout and more.
* Free / charity auctions and rookie auctions are also available.
* Ability to give users free bids.
* Let your users receive free bids for registering, winning their first auction and for buying bid packages for the first time.
* Add, edit and delete articles for the latest news page.
* Add, edit, delete and clone auctions.
* Full product inventory
* WYSIWYG Editor – no ugly code!
* View the winning bidder and update the status of the auction – e.g. pending, running, ended and completed.
* View, edit, add, delete and suspend users.
* View users bidding history, purchased bid packages, add free bids to the user and refund bids for the user.
* Manage the entire website content anywhere in the world with an internet connection!
* View referrals from users.
* SEO options to boost search engine rankings
* Update the latest news articles and add new articles.
* Manage the website categories, add, edit and delete new categories, which can be unlimited levels deep.
* Edit general website settings including turning on and off various features at a click of a button.
* Powerful Bid Buddy (automated bidding system) – the ability for users to ‘book their bids’ in advance.
* Refer a friend section. Members get free bids by referring a friend.
* Newsletter system
* Buy it now so that customers can purchase the product at retails price.