Cent Auction – Modifications
We’ve bought an “Cent Auction Script” and started applying a new HTML\CSS to the script and some modifications.
Meanwhile, our programmer got sick and the project is “stuck” since a couple of weeks.
* BUG – Sometimes the auction counters just stop. The AJAX requests are functioning well, but the table referring the time update stops getting incremented. This is a pure PHP issue.
* BUG – The autobidder doesn’t function at all. Both issues (the above and this one) seem to be related – when an auto bidder is placed, the auctions stop.
* FEATURE – Remove all e-mail sending apart from the registration form.
* SECURITY – Give a look into the script an make sure it’s tight and secure. Verify if all info is escaped before insertion on database and that all XSS attacks will be prevented.
* HTML\CSS Fix – There are some small modifications that need to be made at this level. The script is intend to run on Firefox 3.0\IE7 & IE8\Opera\Safari\Chrome. There are some HTML\CSS issues on some pages. They need to get fixed.
* FEATURE – Implement MoneyBookers as a payment gateway (Express Checkout).
I would also like to get a quote to implement a new auction type (reverse auction). But this on a separate project.
Please present an accurate budget, deadline for all the development and your conditions. If further information, please contact through PMB.