Online Radio Portal/directory
Real Time Online Radio Search Engine – Online Radio Portal/Directory
Looking to develop a clone/copy – a combination of several online radio websites – with a strong focus on search, social media, sharing and ease of use.
• Developed with AJAX/Web 2.0 updated code – instant in-page refreshes (also refresh ads)
• Search functionality, and sort by Genre, Region, Playlist (see www.onlineradiostations.com)
• Search for stations currently playing a specific artist, with in-browser player (see www.radiotuna.com)
• Support multiple player options (Windows Media, Real Player, QuickTime, and custom media player)
• Custom pop out player option – slim browser popup, with drop down functionality to change station
• PPV (pay per view) ads running prior to radio launch (see www.onlineradiostations.com)
• Create user account – save favorite stations, comments, ratings
• Social media (great samples at www.jango.com)
o Add to social network (Facebook, Tweet this station, etc.)
o Rating scale, like/dislike
o View count
o Comments (FB integration and/or custom)
o Popular today/week/month – lists
• Embed options for users to add to their own blogs/sites (ad supported)
• Ability to browse other user playlists/favorites
• Easy “add to favorites” and functions for each site
• Admin back-end interface to add/remove stations, categories, banners
• Ability to import database of stations, with various, editable fields. Example: Station name, Description, Dial (e.g. 99.9 FM), Region (country, state, city), Genre , etc etc (editable)
• Future: build with functional ability to customize output for iPhone/BlackBerry browsers – stream to mobile (see www.slacker.com/everywhere/)
• Auto grab current artist/album/song – integrate with Amazon and iTunes API to “Buy Now” (import artwork/album info, where available). Also add affiliate links to ringtones.
• Some other sample sites that have referenced functionality:
• www.last.fm (API)
** IMPORTANT **
There are many available scripts out there – so looking for a developer to use a strong baseline for coding (NOT start completely from scratch).
Qualified bidders MUST send a portfolio of created sites, with good functionality. Without live examples you will not be considered.
Project completion is 1 month. Terms of payment will be 20% before, 80% on completion.
Looking forward to your replies.