Penny Auction Site Design
I need a penny auction site developed. The site MUST look 100% unique from all the other “clone” sites on the market.
This will run on a linux based server and will be stable for up to a minimum of 10000 bidders.
PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT WANT ONE OF THE NULLED CLONE SCRIPTS FLOATING ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!! IF I WANTED ONE OF THOSE, I WOULD DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE!!!
If selected, you will:
1. Design the site and logo matching my domain name.
2. Design the frontend and backend of the site.
3. Perform BASIC SEO on the site.
4. Install the script, and also include a step-by-step installation manual.
5. Provide me with DAILY updates on the progress of the site.
6. Complete the project within your given timeframe when placing the bid.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE SITE:
* Penny Auction, 20 Second Auction.
* User registration and account verification.
* Member login, account updating, purchasing more bids and paying for won auctions features.
* Buying bid packages.
* Set bidding packages.
* Bidding in the Penny Auction format. Pay per bid and the price increment by a set amount.
* Time increment by 20 seconds (can be changed in the admin) each time a bid is placed.
* Bid butler system – the ability for users to ‘book their bids’, autobid until certain price.
* “bot” bidders who will bid up until a certain profit is made.
* An editable Terms and conditions and Help page. Additional pages can also be incorporated.
* A newsletter sign up system and sending capability.
* News section with add and update
* Send newsletters to members signed up for the newsletter.
* Possibility to change language
* Payment pr. paypal and creditcards.
* Users can receive free bids for registering, for winning their first auction and for buying bid packages for the first time.
* View, edit, add, delete and suspend users.
* Add, edit, delete and clone auctions.
* Set auctions to auto-relist.
* Refund bids for an entire auction.
* Limits on the number of auctions a user can win.
* Winning bidder can be viewed and the auction status can be update – e.g. paid, awaiting shipping, shipped and completed.
* View users bidding history, purchased bid packages, add free bids to the user and refund bids for the user.
* View referrals from users.
* Coupons module.
* Credit system for auctions which users lose, which can be used for won auctions.
* Manage unlimited website categories via. add, edit and delete.
* Edit general website settings via. turning on and off various features.
* Add, edit and delete countries that you want to include.
* Website (payment) must be secure.
* Must support highly complex passwords for all users.
* User referring system which allows user to refer friends and get a small amount of bids
* User referring system which allows user to refer friends and if the friends sign up and purchase bids they get even a larger amount of free bids
PLEASE READ MY TERMS. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS OF THE PROJECT!!!
1. I pay via PayPal or MoneyBookers directly, ONLY after a 7 day testing period. If there are any bugs found within the testing period, these will be fixed BEFORE any payment is made. Once I am 100% satisfied that the script is working flawlessly, payment will be made directly to your paypal account or moneybookers account.
2. Once payment has been made, all source code and full copyright shall be released to me. I have paid for the script to be designed, therefore I OWN IT, NOT YOU. Therefore you may not rent or resell the script or any part of it to any other person or company. By placing a bid on this project, you agree to delete all source code and/or reference to the code or any part of the script from your local machine, or any other means of backup in which you may have the script saved.
3. DO NOT state that you can complete the project in 5 days, if you know it will take you 30 days. I will expect the project to be completed timeously within your stated ETA when placing a bid.
BY PLACING A BID ON THIS PROJECT, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT ABOVE. THESE TERMS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE!!!
I look forward to your bids.