Joomla Website-module 1
1. Install Joomla v1.5 on my server for a property rentals company website. (Latest stable version)
2. Install new template on Joomla site (to be obtained by me and provided to you, modify with images I supply to you.
3. Set up the following pages on the site through the admin panel:
“Rental Policies”, “Tenants Page”, “About Us”, “For Realtors”, “Neigbhborhood Info”, “Maintenance Requests”, “Rental Application”. Rental application and Maintenance request pages should also have a printer-friendly version.
4. Install the following extensions and integrate with site — extensions will be purchased or obtained by me and provided to you:
Property listings module: “Intellectual Property” by http://iproperty.thethinkery.net/
Testimonials module: http://extensions.thethinkery.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=4
Newsletter mailing module: http://www.acyba.com/en/products.html?page=shop.product_details&product_id=17&flypage=flypage.tpl&pop=0
5. Set up WordPress blog on my server for the same company — I will provide you with a different IP for this. Link to joomla website.
Attached proposed site layout shows structure of site. The section on the wire frame called “Rental Index” is the property listing extension noted above. The section titled “Landlords” is subject of Module 2, to be done after Module 1 is completed.
Please bid on Module 1 and Module 2 –I would prefer to work with the same person on both. Project is broken into two parts so you can get paid incrementally.