I am looking for a content writer for www.4rentgta.com.
This is a website that allows people to rent their properties online for a fee. People view the properties online then arrange a meeting with the landlord and sign a lease.
Here are the qualifications that we need, with no exceptions:
– Understanding of SEO (anchor text for keywords in resource text)
– Must have proper English writing skills
– Write articles spelling, grammar free where each article is 99% unique and not spun or rewritten from an existing online article
– Must be able to do research on being a renter of an apartment, moving into a new apartment/home/condo, looking for the best neighbourhoods to live in, selecting a moving company, select the best moving supplies, signing a lease with a landlord ………anything literally that relates to moving into a new rental apartment home or condo
You will need to have accounts in the top 10 article websites: ezine, goarticles, articlebase, buzzle, bpubs, selfgrowth, amazines, articlealley, articlecity, articledashboard. Each login ID must be created and called LuxuryTorontoApartmentsRentalsCondos
This will be an ongoing monthly task. Each month will involve the following at the same fee you offer on the project.
What I will provide you
– I will provide you a article title to write on
– I will provide you a keyword phrase that must be used 3 times within the article
– I will provide you with article tags to be used in each of the top 10 article directory submissions
– I will provide you with 1 mini article description and 1 resource box format.
– You will write 1 article on the subject title I provide you (eg. Moving Tips for new apartment renters)
– You must then make 9 additional articles on that same topic but each article must be 100% unique and verified unique by copyscape.com (no spinning or rewriting). IN addition you must create 9 unique article titles similar to the original title I provided
– you must create 9 unique descriptions (one for each article), 9 unique mini descriptions (if needed by article directory site, and you create 9 unique resource boxes
– I get to review all 10 articles, with the title, tags, descriptions, resource boxes (all written in txt) before you submit them to each of the article directories via email
– As you will be creating 10 articles in total, each with their own unique title, description, mini description and resource box
– One article will be submitted to each of the top ten article directories
At the end of the project we are provided a copy of each article, and a spreadsheet of where you submitted them to (simple format OK)
Once again, each article content must be unique and pass Copyscape. No article spinning allowed. No exceptions to this.
Starting off, we would like 10 articles done with this process. If it goes smoothly and we like the content you provide, we would like to continue working with you.