In this Quick Look, we’re highlighting Aqueduct. The developer describes Aqueduct as a world of jumbled waterways and mixed-up pipelines. It’s up to you to rearrange the tracks and restore the flow.
Locked gates, shifty conveyor belts, puzzling warp portals, and more stand between you and order. With over 190 unique puzzles, spanning 8 chapters of difficulty, Aqueduct delivers hours of neuron-jolting fun.
Read on for more information and screenshots!
About the App
Here are the top five features you can expect to see in the latest version:
- All-new game concept—a no-pressure pipe-connecting puzzler
- Universal—gorgeous hi-res graphics for iPad and Retina display
- Over 190 unique puzzles spanning 8 chapters of difficulty
- Multi-tasking support on compatible devices
- Intuitive iPod integration—listen to your own music!
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later.
Developer: Kieffer Bros.
Vote for a Review
Would you like to see us write a full review of Aqueduct? Have your say in our poll:
Quick Look posts are paid submissions offering only a brief overview of an app. Vote in the poll if you think this app is worth an in-depth AppStorm review! If you’re a developer and would like to have your app profiled, you can submit it here.