Five things you should know for building iPhone applications
Five things you know before you start developing iPhone applications:
1. You need a mac os x( mac mini, or mac book or mac pro, anything you like)
2. To submit your work to apple you need a apple developer license as well.
3. The SDK is free to download, so you can build you application and
test it on simulator without any cost. But if you want to test it on
your iPhone/iPod touch or submit it to apple store, you must have a
4. To test your application, you must have either iPod or iPhone
because Simulator and device behaves differently on some features like
memory. So I highly recommand you to buy one device as well.
5. Programming language is Objective – C and its very similar to
C/C++, even a Java developer like me didnt spend much time to understand