Win FusionCharts Licenses worth $5,000
How would you like your web reports to look wow with animated Flash charts? You would love it, wouldn’t you? We have just the right thing for you.
FusionCharts is generously giving away seven Professional Licenses for its flagship product, FusionCharts v3 (worth $499 each), to our readers. Using it, you can create great-looking animated and interactive Flash charts for your web applications and websites. You might have come across it in one of the numerous web applications it is being used in: LinkedIn Polls, AWeber, Vertical Response, Wufoo, PollDaddy and AddThis.
How to Participate?
Just leave a comment below telling us:
- Where do you need charting?
- What is the single biggest challenge you face with charting?
- What do you love most about FusionCharts? In case you haven’t heard of them before, check out the online demos
Choosing the Winners
We and the FusionCharts team will select the seven users with the most insightful comments as the winners. The results will be announced on this page on May 7th, 2010 (Eastern Standard Time).
Wait a Second…
If you did a little math, you might have realized that seven licenses worth $499 each doesn’t equal $5,000, as we mentioned in the title. So where’s the rest?
Well, there comes in the big one: If the number of comments exceeds 500, then we will select one winner for the FusionCharts Professional Bundle. The bundle is worth $1,499, and contains a license of each of their other data visualization components as well:
- FusionWidgets – for gauges and data streaming charts
- FusionMaps – for interactive data-driven maps
- PowerCharts – for super-powerful specialized charts for specific domains
So what are you waiting for? Get typing now. And tell your friends too.