Brain is an Premium WordPress 3.2 ready Theme specifically designed for corporate / business portfolios, designer or agency websites etc. The 29 settings available through the powerful Theme Options Panel the theme comes with allow the easy set up of the theme and the customization of almost every detail of it.
- WordPress 3.2 Ready
- Easily Skinable
- Unlimited bakckground color options
- Support WordPress 3.x Menu System
- Cycle slider on homepage and portfolio pages
- Cufon Text Replacement
- Multi level Dropdown Menu
- Custom Post type for Slideshow
- Custom Post type for Portfolio. The portfolio is filtrable and comes with the prettyphoto Lightbox. Alternatively to the lightbox, a click on the portfolio item preview can be set to lead to the portfolio item.
- Powerful Theme Options Panel – more then 29 settings that you can change through it
- 20+ user friendly shortcodes
- Dinamic Sidebars. The theme comes with two default sidebars and gives you the option to create aditional sidebars and easily assign each page a sidebar and sidebar position.
- Widgetable Header and Footer Area ( 5 widget areas ). The theme has 3 widgets – a search widget, sidebar navigation widget and download brochure widget.
- Built in Ajax Contact Form with validation
- Valid XHTML
- Gravatar Support
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Grid layout, easy to adapt and extend
- Custom print css stylesheet
- Translation ready (available .po file) – translate and adapt to a language other the english easily
- Sample data included
- PSD / PNG Source Files included + Html version of index and a default inner page included
- Extensive Documentation – takes you setp by step through setting up and configuring the theme
- Icons included for 28 of the most popular social media sites
- Quality source code, nicely formatted and commented to make editing this template as easy as possible.
- July 2011 – initial release
Download package content
- WordPress Theme
- Html version of the Theme
- PNG & PSD source files
- Sample Data
- Extensive Documentation
Documentation / Support
The item documentation is extensive and the source code is properly commented and formatted, so you shouldn’t
have any problem working with this item.
If you need support, please send me an email using the contact form on my user page.
Please include the theme name, website URL and detailed information about your problem.I usually respond to support requests within
24 hours on weekdays, depending on the number of requests in queue.
Support request sent during weekends/holidays will be processed on Monday/the next business day.