Project For Indira
THIS PROJECT IS FOR INDIRA ONLY.
This jop post is for rewriting 100 articles.
The rate is $2.00 per 425 word rewrite.
Of course, I will supply you with all of the articles to be rewritten as well as all keyword phrases.
I intend to “republish” these articles at EzineArticles.com so it is a good idea to take a quick look at their editorial guidelines as the articles need to get approved by them.
Here are the requirements of this project.
– Each rewritten article must be 80% original and it has to pass copyscape.com
– The articles, including the titles, need to be 400 or more words. The keyword phrases provided need to be used in a logical, conversational manner throughout the articles.
-The articles should be SEO optimized for one keyword or keyword phrases
– Have correct grammar, punctuation and spelling
– The sentences must be completely unique. Changing just the words from a different article will not be unacceptable. The sentences and paragraph must make sense.
-The rewritten article must be concise and must exhibit a coherent theme. Articles must be rewritten with a logical flow from sentence to sentence and paragraph to paragraph.
– Give article an eye catching SEO optimized title
– You agree that upon payment, all rights to the written articles transfer to me. This means you will not sell, reproduce or re-use these articles in any manner, both online and offline.
YOU HAVE TO KEEP IN MIND… the articles need to be informative to the reader with 100% correct grammar and punctuation. No fluff will fly with me!
The rewritten articles must be at least 80% unique as they will be reviewed through Copyscape and Plagiarism Detect for plagiarism at the Ezine Articles.
If an article you submit to me is not approved by the Ezine you will not be paid for that article. Of course, I will email you a screen shot of the rejected article from them.
EXCELLENT PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH IS REQUIRED TO QUALIFY FOR THIS PROJECT… please be very realistic about it.
Thank you for bidding. If you have any questions… please ask.