A two-page [homepage and inner page] CSS-based, 2.0 website template for a new URL which will link to a separate URL at www.emperors.edu. Specifically, this template will link to the DOCTORAL PROGRAM tab of the above website.
Desired features which the template should include:
– Page layout (homepage and inner page)
– Valid coding of XHTML/CSS, plus being accessible
– Newsletter based on the site’s blog & new content which is easy to subscribe to as well as easy to unsubscribe
– A blog showing recent and most popular comments
– A log-in feature
– A section of the site to be ‘invitation only
– Social links (FaceBook, Twitter feed and other social elements)
– Various forms (Contact, sign-up request, etc)
– Mobile-friendly version.
– SEO-friendly for a number of professional categories
– Provision for several podcasts, a simple DIY Profile form, and multiple links.
In addition to the above, please note the following conditions:
• Turnaround time of one week
• While the template must be CSS-based, it is important that it preserve the overall look and feel of the website — colors, fonts, etc – except that little or no scrolling be required on a page.
• The current navigation system on left will be replaced by a navigation system similar to that presented in the storyboards.
• Payment will be via PayPal upon satisfactory completion — with bonus for early completion.
• The template must be compatible with Adobe Design Studio software/Mac. I’ll supply the content.
Please do not respond:
1. if English is not your primary language; I mean no disrespect, but time is of the essence.
2. Please send ONLY samples of COMPARABLE website templates you have done.
If you want your bid to be read, begin it as follows: The Scriptlance Project ID # for this template is _____ [and enter the number].
That’s basically it for now. I’d like to hire someone who can be available for ongoing consulting as this site evolves. Looking forward to reviewing your bid. Thanks.