High Quality Web Design + More
We own multiple prominent website properties, as well as an outsourcing web development company. One of our main designers is no longer meeting deadlines, communicating promptly, and worse, so we would like to find a replacement for him.
—– PROJECT REQUIREMENTS —–
This project is for a single web design only. Please bid your price and timeframe for a custom, high quality, one-page design for our outsourcing web development agency’s website. Flash, CSS, HTML, and any other technologies you’d like to use are all permitted.
If you do an excellent job on this one-page design, we will replace one of our main designers in our outsourcing company with you, according to the following…
1. Our clients will use our service and ask us for a design, we determine all their requirments (including if they already have a logo, pictures, color scheme, etc.) and what level of design they want.
2. We will then delegate the design to one of our 5 designers. We will try to delegate them equally so no one will be overwhelmed.
3. We will forward you all the client’s requirements and tell you whether they want a MEDIUM or HIGH QUALITY design. You will have a MAX of one week to provide us 2 mock-ups (these must be 2 completely different templates, not just the colors changed or something).
4. We will show the client your mock-ups, determine if they need anything changed (if so, we’ll tell you), and then we will get you to slice the design into valid XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS 2.1.
5. Each design you make must be made for the HOMEPAGE of the client’s website (unless otherwise stated) AND YOU MUST slice a template from this design. In other words, for each design, you must provide us a HOMEPAGE sliced design, and a TEMPLATE sliced design (typically just means removing the homepage content) to be used on all the other pages.
6. A lot of these designs may be themes for particular scripts such as WordPress or osCommerce, meaning you have to slice it according to the requirements of that script. We will handle the rest.
Simple and straightforward, right? Here’s some additional requirements/notes:
– You must communicate clear and concise English, if you can’t, I will be able to tell in your bids/PMs and will ban you from my project.
– We will pay you $100 for MEDIUM quality designs, this is non-negotiable.
– We will pay you $300 for HIGH quality designs, this is non-negotiable.
– You must communicate with us at least 3 times a week, this is non-negotiable.
– You MUST complete a design (i.e. the 2 mock-ups, sliced into HTML and delivered) within ONE WEEK of receiving the details.
– ALL GRAPHICS USED IN YOUR DESIGN MUST HAVE THE RIGHTS SECURED FOR USE IN A COMMERCIAL WEBSITE OR CREATED FROM SCRATCH WITH ALL RIGHTS TRANSFERRED TO THE CLIENT.
– ALL DESIGNS WILL BE CONSIDERED WORK MADE FOR HIRE, MEANING YOU ARE TRANSFERRING ALL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS TO THE CLIENT, AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST THESE IN YOUR ‘PORTFOLIO’ OR ‘TESTIMONIALS’ OR OTHERWISE.
– IF YOU FAIL TO MEET ANY OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS FOR A SINGLE DESIGN OR CLIENT OR FAIL TO HONOR YOUR COMMITMENTS TO US AS DETAILED ABOVE, YOU WILL NOT BE PAID AND WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REPLACED.
With all that said, I WILL NOT TOLERATE TROLLING. I will remove ANY bids that are placeholders/copy&paste or PMs that are useless to me.
IN ORDER TO BID, YOU MUST TELL ME:
– whether or not you are interested in just doing this one project, or permanently replacing our existing designer, and if you do want to replace him, then:
– at least 3 examples of your work you would consider ‘medium’ quality (valued at $100)
– at least 3 examples of your work you would consider ‘high’ quality (valued at $300)
– your confirmation that you understand and agree to all the requirements of this project
– any other information you think is important (NO TROLLING)
Remember, you can make a lot of money through us, but we will not tolerate low quality designs, delays, or arguing. But if you are everything we need, we will provide you a lot of work.
Thanks everyone and I look forward to your bids!