Handbags Site Template Design
To Whom It May Concern,
We are a small company currently looking for a provider to help us design a website tmeplate that sells women’s leather handbags. We only have a small window of time available to complete this project. Ideally we would like it completed in a few days.
The concept would be similar to the sites listed below:
Checkpoints to hit:
1. To have creative ability in creating a brand, great sites for brand include:
Some brands we are playing with right now are:
-The Leather Bag
-The Leather Bag Store
-Tres Chic Leather Bags
2. Background: leather print image (dark grey) similar to:
3. To create a platform on top of the background 950 pixels wide aprox.
4. Thin Header Banner Brand (black background with white font like Fendi) no more than 100 pixels.
5. Horizontal bar:
List following categories horizontally, again black background with white font, separate with white bars like:
6. Navigation on the left hand side to include expandable menus, again see site below for great sidebar design:
Categories on Sidebar Include:
As Seen In
7. For each navigation item mentioned above to expand when clicked on to or do drop downs if too many items in one category:
As Seen In
(when this is clicked on bring up all bags that are pattered)
Big Buddha Handbags
Ferris & Mor
Fleurville Diaper Bags
Jessica Simpson Handbags
Love The Earth
Sabina, New York
(leave blank for now)
8. Bottom horizontal bar to reflect top one. Again black background and white font separated like Prada. Please place copyright date here as well.
I think that sums up the concept for now but this will be a work in progress over the next couple of days or so. Also please be prepared to try to finish in a few days.
Also please be prepared for changes that will be made on the fly. We also expect that you will respond promptly after being emailed.
We DO NOT accept providers that do not have exceptional communication skills and or do not return emails very quickly. Please respond to this post if you feel you can do an excellent job for us. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Jon and Gaurav