Amazon Bestseller for WordPress uses the Amazon Product API and displays a bestseller list on your WordPress posts and pages. You can easily use the plugin on several pages including different categories and lengths.
– Please don’t forget to rate my plugin if you enjoyed it!
- Use the [amazon] shortcode and display your desired Amazon bestseller list
- Create bestseller lists for every product category or keyword you want (e.g. “mainboards” or “usb 3.0 cable”)
- Diversify the maximum amount of entries (e.g. top 3, top 10 lists)
- Every product link will include your tracking id to receive sale commissions
- Compatible to the following Amazon pages: .de / .com / .co.uk / .ca / .fr / .co.jp / .it / .cn / .es / .in / .com.br
- Full responsive functionality
- Configuration page for more options coming soon
Planned and upcoming features
- Different and custom styling
- Show “Sale only” lists
- Try out the online demo
- Well prepared and detailed documentation
- Regular updates and improvements: Go though the changelog
Use brackets e.g. [amazon bestseller=”mainboards”] to display your Amazon bestseller list.
If you don’t have already you need an Amazon account to allow the plugin communicating with the Amazon Product API.