- Faster typing
- Nice with nails
- Soft tip protects display
- Sleek aluminum
- Handy clip
The Pogo Stylus is beautifully designed to precisely trigger the multi-touch display in your iPhone or iPod touch. Use it to type, navigate, sketch, and play. Sized for accuracy, the patent-pending stylus does away with the awkward typos and misfires common to fingertip-only use. The stylus has a soft tip that’s small enough to let you navigate the iPhone’s interface quickly and incident-free, meaning it won’t scratch or leave smudges on the surface. A convenient clip designed for the iPhone keeps the stylus close at hand, so you don’t have to worry about digging it out of your pocket every time you need it.
List Price: $ 14.95
Price: Too low to display
Nokia N97 Unlocked Phone with Touchscreen, 3G, 5 MP Camera, A-GPS, 32 GB, MicroSD Slot, and Integrated Ovi Applications–U.S. Version with Warranty (White)
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies
- Flip-out full QWERTY keyboard; A-GPS and Nokia Maps; Wi-Fi networking; Bluetooth stereo music; 32 GB internal memory; expandable via MicroSD
- Up to 9.5 hours of GSM talk time (6 hours on 3G, up to 430 hours (17.9 days) of standby time
- What’s in the Box: Nokia N97, Nokia Battery (BP-4L), travel charger (AC-10U), connectivity cable (CA-101), wired headset (AD-54, HS-45), charger adapter (CA-146), cleaning cloth
The Nokia N97 mobile phone provides excellent user experience for internet and entertainment by combining QWERTY keyboard with resistive touch screen. Integrated A-GPS. 5 mega pixel camera. Video.A-GPS is a network dependant feature that requires a data plan. Additional charges may apply Personalize your homescreen arrow Have all of your content and connections at your fingertips on the beautiful personalizable home screen. Manage and access your internet directly from the intuitive user interface and enjoy the experience through the 3.5″ sliding tilt display. Touch and QWERTY for connections to people and places arrow Enjoy the fast and fun ways to connect to your friends. Discover, share and navigate with Nokia Maps and the integrated compass that keeps you facing the right direction all the time. Downloading maps and/or navigating with Nokia Maps may involve the transmission of large amounts of data through your cellular service provider¿s network. Contact your service provider for information about data transmission charges. The availability and accuracy of GPS location services are dependent on wireless networks, satellite systems. It may not function in all areas or at all times. You should never rely solely on GPS products for essential communications like emergencies. Indulge in videos, music and pictures arrow Have all your entertainment on board with up to 32 GB of storage. Get more from Ovi Store arrow Download apps, games, videos, and widgets directly to your device.Designed for the needs of Internet-savvy mobile phone users, the Nokia N97 will transform the way people connect to the Internet and to each other. It combines a large 3.5-inch touch display with a full QWERTY keyboard–which flips open at an angle for optimal viewing–providing an “always open” window to your favorite social networking sites and Internet destinations. And with integrated A-GPS sensors and an electronic compass, the device intuitively understands where it is, giving your the ability to update your status on social networks and instant messaging as well as share your location and related pictures or videos with approved friends.
The Nokia N97 mobile computer provides global 3G cellular and Wi-Fi connectivity for always-on access to your favorite social networking sites.
The quad-band Nokia N97 GSM/EDGE phone makes it easy to roam globally and stay in touch with voice and text messaging, and this model is also ready to run on 3G networks both here in the US and while traveling internationally (850/1900/2100 MHz HSDPA), enabling fast downloads and streaming multimedia while on the go. It also includes integrated Wi-Fi connectivity (802.11b/g) for accessing open networks at work, at home, and on the road from a variety of wireless hotspots. You’ll also be able to connect to a wide variety of peripherals–including stereo headphones–with the Bluetooth 2.0+EDR capabilities.
The Nokia N97 includes 32 GB of on-board storage and is expandable via optional 16 GB MicroSD memory cards for up to 48 GB of storage. The 5-megapixel camera offers high-quality Carl Zeiss optics, 16:9 and DVD-quality video capture, and support for services like Share on Ovi for immediate sharing over HSDPA and WLAN. Other features include an easily customizable home screen, access to both personal and corporate email, Quickoffice document viewers, TV-out capability for displaying photos and videos on external televisions, stereo FM radio, USB 2.0 connectivity, and up to 9.5 hours of GSM talk time (6 hours when using 3G networks).
This unlocked cell phone can be used with a GSM network service provider and it provides quad-band connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz). It does not come with a SIM card, and it requires that you provide a SIM card for usage with your selected service provider. This phone comes with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
Additionally, this phone can be paired with 850/1900 MHz UMTS/HSDPA 3G networks in the United States (as well as 2100 MHz 3G networks found around the world, including in Europe and Asia). When paired with a compatible 3G network, you’ll enjoy a high-speed connection offering a variety of feature-rich wireless services–from data connectivity to your office to multimedia streaming, and take advantage of simultaneous voice and data services. In areas not served by a 3G network, you’ll continue to receive data service via EDGE network (depending on network compatibility).
Note that the downloading of maps, games, music and videos and uploading of images and videos involves transferring large amounts of data. Your service provider may charge for the data transmission, and the availability of particular services and features may vary by carrier.
The N97’s face slides open at an ergnomic angle for easy viewing while typing on the full QWERTY keyboard (see larger image).
Large and gorgeously colorful, the Nokia N97’s 3.5-inch touch display offers a 640 x 360-pixel resolution and support for up to 16.7 million colors for an excellent color depth. The resistive touch screen includes haptic feedback so you know when you’ve pressed a key or onscreen menu, brightness control, an ambient light detector, and an orientation sensor that effortlessly switches from portrait to landscape viewing. The N97’s home screen features the people, content and media that matter the most, including friends, social networks and news. The 16:9 widescreen display can be fully personalized with frequently updated widgets of favorite web services and social networking sites. It’s also perfectly suited for browsing the web, streaming Flash videos or playing games.
When you’re ready to start typing email or text/instant messages, just flip the N97 on its left side and slide the face up to reveal the full QWERTY keyboard. The display pivots to an angle that makes it easy to read the screen while you’re typing.
With A-GPS functionality, you’ll be able find your route quickly and easily, whether walking or driving (A-GPS is a network dependent feature that requires a data plan; additional charges may apply). The Nokia Maps application offers richer maps with urban details and satellite views and the ability to search and download information about points of interests, such as restaurants, hotels, companies, travel agencies, airports, and more. Let the built-in compass keep you pointing in the right direction–the map adapts to point the same way you do. Use the Walk pedestrian navigation to find your way, or the voice-guided Drive navigation to find the best route. The Nokia N97 comes with a three-month Walk and Drive navigation license.
Accessing Nokia Maps on the N97.
The Nokia N97 supports email accounts from more than a thousand internet service providers (ISPs) around the world (SMTP, IMAP4, POP3), as well as Gmail, Yahoo! mail and Hotmail. People who use Microsoft Exchange at work can access their email using the Mail for Exchange mobile email client, which comes pre-loaded (an Exchange email account is required and your Exchange Administrator must have enabled your account for synchronization). You’ll enjoy reliable real-time access to your email, calendar, contacts and tasks, as well as be able to download attachments like Word, Excel, Powerpoint or PDF files directly to the device.
With the Carl Zeiss optics on the 5-megapixel camera (2584 x 1938 pixels), you can capture print quality photos and DVD-like quality video clips. Carl Zeiss, a world leader in high quality camera lenses, brings an award-winning legacy to the Nokia N96 with state-of-the-art optics for mobile photography and mobile video. The Zeiss name has been associated with cameras from Hasselblad, Rollei, Yashica, Sony, and Nikon. The camera offers an auto-focus Carl Zeiss lens, dual LED flash, up to 14x digital zoom, and JPEG/EXIF still image file format.
The N97 can also capture videos in a widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio at 30 frames per second (fps). It includes digital video stabilization, settings for scene, video light, white balance and color tone, and up to a 90-minute clip length. Other features include automatic location tagging (geotagging) of images/videos, images taken in the correct orientation automatically, and Cover Flow viewing of photos with finger motions. Upload your photos and videos to Ovi Share and share them online with friends and family.
This smartphone has an integrated Wi-Fi LAN (802.11b/g), enabling seamless connectivity with wireless networks at work, at home, and on the roam via Wi-Fi hotspots at airports and coffee shops. Because it’s Bluetooth enabled (with version 2.0+EDR), wireless communication headsets can be configured with the phone for total hands-free operation. It also offers Bluetooth stereo audio support (A2DP), enabling you to enjoy your music without any wires. If your laptop is Bluetooth enabled, you can connect wirelessly and enjoy dial-up networking (DUN)–surf the Internet, send email, and access files from a server.
Other features include:
- 32 GB internal memory, expandable up to 48 GB with optional 16 GB MicroSD card
- Integrated stereo speakers
- Full web browsing of real web pages; RSS reader
- Organize your life with Calendar–plan your day, organize your to-do list and set reminders for important events
- Gaming: Use the touch UI to play games and the side keys to control game functions
- Stereo FM radio (87.5-108 MHz/76-90 MHz), RDS (requires wired headset to be attached)
- Access to Internet videos, compatible with RSS feeds and video podcasts, with support for Flash video
- S60 5th edition operating system
- Organizer tools: Calendar, to-do list, notes, recorder, calculator, clock, converter
- Contacts: advanced contacts database with support for multiple phone and e-mail details per entry and thumbnail pictures
- Create, edit, and view email attachments: .doc, .xls, .ppt, .pdf
- PC application compatibility: Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Lotus Organizer, Lotus Notes
- Support for local and remote SyncML synchronization
- Speed dialing, voice dialing (speaker independent) and voice commands
- Customization through themes, ringtones, applications
- Portrait and landscape orientation modes; with transitions via dual slide operation, or auto-rotate controlled by accelerometer
- Data transfer application for transfer of PIM information from other compatible Nokia devices
- 3.5 mm AV connector; USB 2.0 (micro USB connector)
- Nokia XpressPrint: direct printing via USB connection (PictBridge), Bluetooth connectivity (BPP), and WLAN (UPnP) or via online printing
- Flight mode
- Bluetooth version 2.0+EDR with the following profiles: A2DP (stereo music streaming), AVRC (remote control), HFP (hands-free car kits), HSP (communication headsets), BIP (for sending images to another device), DUN (dial-up networking), FTP (file transfer), HID (support for mice or joysticks), OPP (object push for business cards, calendar items, and pictures), PBA (transfer contacts)
The Nokia N97 weighs 5.29 ounces and measures 4.61 x 2.18 x 0.63 inches. Its 1500 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 9.5 hours of GSM talk time (6 hours while on 3G networks, and up to 430 hours (17.9 days) of GSM standby time (400/16.6 days on 3G networks). It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as the 850/1900/2100 MHz HSDPA 3G frequencies.
What’s in the Box
Nokia N97, Nokia Battery (BP-4L), travel charger (AC-10U), connectivity cable (CA-101), wired headset (AD-54, HS-45), charger adapter (CA-146), cleaning cloth
List Price: $ 699.99
Price: $ 399.99