- Chapter 1: Hello World
- Chapter 2: Data Types
- Chapter 3: Conditional Statements
- Chapter 4: Arrays, Functions, and your First Animation
- Chapter 5: Events
In this Screencast, you’ll Learn About:
- Working with .addEventListener
- Working with IE’s .attachEvent
- Differences in the way browsers handle events.
- Capturing phase vs. event bubbling
- Building a utility function to abstract our cross-browser event handling.
Chapter 5: Events
Other Viewing Options
- Follow us on Twitter, or subscribe to the Nettuts+ RSS Feed for the best web development tutorials on the web. Ready
Ready to take your skills to the next level, and start profiting from your scripts and components? Check out our sister marketplace, CodeCanyon.