- High quality tri-wing screwdriver specially designed for Nintendo Wii
- Also works with Nitendo Wii Controller Nunchuck, DS, DS Lite, GameCube, Gameboy Advance, etc.
- Easy to access the deep screws on Wii case
- Won’t cause damage to the triwing security screws
- Length: 5.25″. Handle color: BLUE.
This high quality screwdriver is specially designed to remove the triwing security screws on your Nintendo Wii.
It is far better than the fat, short triwing bit in some bit sets, or the tiny sharp ones that not only very weak, but also tends to damage the screws.
With this full length screwdriver, you can easily access all triwing screws on Nintendo Wii, including a couple of very deep ones on the case.
It is also compatible with other Nintendo gaming devices such as GameCube console and con
List Price: $ 5.99
Price: $ 0.01
[wprebay kw=”deals” num=”8″ ebcat=”-1″] [wprebay kw=”deals” num=”9″ ebcat=”-1″]
- Free-arm sewing machine with 25 built-in stitches, each with multiple stitch functions; good for novices and everyday sewing projects
- Features needle threader, thread cutter, drop-in bobbin loading, and auto bobbin winding; 1-step auto-size buttonholer
- 110-volt machine operates with foot pedal; light bulb for workspace illumination
- Accessory storage built into free arm; includes 5 accessory presser feet and bilingual user’s manual
- Measures 12-1/4 inches long by 7-3/4 inches wide by 9-3/5 inches high; limited 25-year warranty
Brother’s new XL2600i is a 25 stitch free arm sewing machine with multiple stitch functions. Easy to use, the XL2600i features an automatic needle threader, built in thread cutter and drop-in bobbin system. This sewing machine also has a built in one-step automatic buttonholer with a stitch balance control for perfect buttonholes every time. The stitches include built-in stretch, blind hem and decorative stitches as well as basic stitches for garment construction, quilting and embellishment.
List Price: $ 149.99
Price: $ 85.00
- 2-piece carrying and storage case
- Fits any free-arm sewing machine and most sergers
- Molded from durable but lightweight plastic
- Locking metal side hinges; built-in handle; stay-clean surface
- Measures 18 by 11-1/2 by 14 inches
The 5300 is a universal carrying case to store most free arm sewing machine models or sergers. It is a hard cover case which gives great protection for your machine and helps to keep it clean when not in use.Structured to fit any free-arm sewing machine and most sergers, this Brother universal carrying case offers protection and easy transport for home sewing appliances. The two-part case is formed from durable hard plastic that is strong but lightweight, and the molded form adds extra protectio
List Price: $ 29.95
Price: $ 19.99
- Free-arm computerized sewing machine; with 60 stitch functions, 7 styles of 1-step buttonholes, and variety of snap-on presser feet
- Computerized stitch selection on LCD screen; with auto threading, tension control dial, and auto-set drop-in bobbin
- 110-volt machine operated with either foot pedal or 1-touch button for start, stop, and reverse stitching; dual LED light
- Accessories include wide table accessory for quilting and more; hard cover case protects in storage
- Machine measures 9-3/4 inches wide by 9-3/5 inches deep by 12-1/2 inches high; limited 25-year warranty
This light weight computerized sewing machine is heavy on the features that you are looking for! The CS-6000i has 60 built in stitches including, utility, decorative, heirloom, quilting and 7 styles of one step auto-sizing buttonholes. Whether you sew for crafting, garment, home decoration, or quilting; this machine has it all for you at an affordable price! The CS-6000i also includes a plastic fitted wide table to support your larger projects such as quilts.
List Price: $ 449.00
Price: $ 159.99
[wprebay kw=”++++++sewing” num=”0″ ebcat=”-1″] [wprebay kw=”++++++sewing” num=”1″ ebcat=”-1″]