what is the Flat Color Palette Selector>
Picasso is a color palette tool for designers and programmers. This tool is a perfect choice for those who want to easily
select and transform color codes.
This tool is designed in accordance with material principles. Even the colors used for it are the most used materials colors.
What are the main features of this tool?
- Style Felt and Modern Design
- Soft scroll and mouse animation effects
- Clean and editable and open source code
- Use the latest version css3 and Jquery technology
- All browsers support this tool
This tool converts the color code to the following outputs:
- HEX – #123DEF
- HEX – 123DEF
- WHEX – #123
- WHEX – 123
- WHEX – #112233
- WHEX – 112233
- HEXA – #123DEFFF
- HEXA – 123DEFFF
- RGB – (255,255,255)
- RGB – rgb(255,255,255)
- RGBA – (255,255,255,1)
- RGBA – rgba(255,255,255,1)
- RGBA – (255,255,255,255)
- RGBA – rgba(255,255,255,255)
- RGB – Individual
- CYMK – (0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1)
- CYMK% – (10,10,10,10)
For more information on this product, it’s best to see the preview.
This product does not have any packages for install. its based on Jquery library.
To use it, go to the file “README.txt”.