Joomla Data Scrapping Project
Need to scrap all listings info except for reviews. from 12XXX3moXXXvers.com – remove XXX into Joomla. With same looking layout and search in Joomla.
Convert Site To Joomla
We need an existing site converted to Joomla. Please see attached scope for more information.
Please note ALL BIDS MUST HAVE AN OUTLINE describing the work you will be performing. If we feel there is something missing from your scope of work, we will notify you so you can adjust accordingly.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Bids submitted without a scope of work attached or bids submitted with “Canned” repsonses will be deleted/ignored.
Vaporme.com is currently seeking an SEO Specialist.
Please bid based on the monthly salary that you would require.
In order to be considered we will require a resume, samples of work, availability including date that you can start, and references or reviews.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Increase Ranking in Google, Yahoo, etc. Increase ROI, Link Building, Keyword Research, Site Structure Analysis, Competitor Analysis, RSS/Data Feeds, Press Releases, Blogs and Article Submission
• Generate traffic reports, create unique content and coding optimization
• Managing Google Adwords, Yahoo!, PPC, and MSN AdCenter
Please bid based on the monthly salary that you would require.
Web-based company requires a highly energetic PPC/CPA Guru. You will be responsible for performing the following tasks:
– Implement paid search campaigns: build forecasts based on historical data, create budgets, establish project goals and schedules
– Complete campaign analysis: manage metrics evaluation & reporting, as well as optimization recommendations
– Design and initiate tests in order to continually improve key metrics
– Aid in spend and CPC managing across engines and keywords to maximize ROI
– Apply new technology, automation capabilities, and/or vendor solutions that enhance SEM efforts
– Write and optimize ad copy through A/B testing
– Research keyword selection for optimal ROI and CPA
– Maintain dialogue with management and marketing team on metrics and trends while delivering prompt and accurate work
– Bachelor Degree in marketing or business preferred
– 2 + years of online marketing experience
– Experience managing large paid search campaigns
– Demonstrated understanding of SEM optimization techniques.
– Experience with Google Analytics
– Superior written and oral communication skills
– Proficiency with MS-Office, especially with Excel
– Highly organized and detail-oriented multi-tasker who consistently meets deadlines
– Proactive problem solver with a positive attitude who enjoys their work
Need To Rewrite 10 Articles
I am looking for high quality writer to rewrite 10 articles. I will supply you with all of the articles to be rewritten as well as all keyword phrases. All articles must be written by a NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKING writer, preferrable in american english. The rewriting will need to be concise and to the point. I can’t accept articles just filled with fluff words meant to fill space.
I’ll pay $1.50 per 450-600 word article, so in total this time 1,5 x 10 = 15 USD. The keywords I provide you need to be used in a normal and conversational way throughout the articles please. The keyword/keyword phrase needs to be in the article title, first sentence and used another 10-12 times throughout the article for a total keyword density of 2-2.5%. I will send you a free software called DupeFreePRO in case you don’t have it. This software allows you to quickly and easily check your keyword density. I pay via scriptlance escrow after I get all articles.
The articles need to be informative and story telling style to the reader with 100% correct grammar and punctuation. Also, the articles must be at least 85% unique, they will be reviewed through Copyscape and Plagiarism Detect for plagiarism. If an article you submit to me does not pass Copyscape or has spelling and punctuation mistakes, you will not be paid for that article until it is corrected and resubmitted to me for approval. I will not be able to pay if all requirements in this listing aren’t met, so please don’t bid if you can’t meet these requirements. You agree that upon sending me the rewrites all rights to the rewritten articles transfer to me. This means you will not sell, reproduce or re-use these articles in any way.
English Native Writer Needed
I am in the process of setting up many blogs and I need multiple SEO optimized content articles throughout the blog.
Content must pass Copy Scape, and each sentence original per Google check with quotes.
The writer must be prepared to sign a NDA as I do not want my content re sold and or used elsewhere due to duplicate content penalizing and copy write laws.
Please read attached document to know about job description. Last writer was not English and was chosen due to a profile that was inaccurate, I will require a local number to verify that you are in the US and English native language as I will require you for multiple jobs.
I already have an English writer that I just hired, but he is unable to do all my sites in a timely manner so I will need to hire another writer. Please respond with pricing requested below.
Need Article Pricing:
Re-Write and extend existing 500 word articles
750 Words -$
1500 Words -$
Written Original Articles from Scratch
750 Words -$
1500 Words -$
Flash And Static Banner
The order is about the creation of flash animated advertising banner templates in 5 different sizes. banner have to be be delivered as image as well. The banner templates have to be be provided in that way that it is no problem to create new banners for other products out of them. You create a concept for each banner size on how to arrange the product data like image, price and name so a banner for a new product can be easily created.
You will provide templated for the following banner sizes: 120×600 ; 160×600 ; 468×60 ; 300×250 ; 728×90
The deadline is set to the end of January 2010.
More information will be provided upon request.
Ask A Lawyer Mexico
I want to set up a website a new web based site and have the program wriiten to support the online Q&A based system
The US model & URL is ASK A Lawyer or ASK A Question. This system would be for Mexico and spanish users.
Medical Reminder Software
I am looking for an experienced programmer to develop a medical reminder software. The software will be supplied to a hospital and allow clients to create user accounts and set reminders for taking medicines on time. Reminders will be sent to mobiles, landlines and PCs. I will also like to explore translated versions of the site in German, Spanish and French at a LATER stage. I will disclose further details to the winning bidder. Please note that this is a serious project and will require diligence and speed. Please, rather than give me your full portfolio, kindly EXPLAIN how you will go about this specific project before I can work with you. Thanks.
Completing Existing Software
I have a software that was recently developed. I have cut ties with the developer and I am trying to have the project finished. There is not much to be done, but there are some additions and changes that I would like made. What the software does, is it connects to an API, and gathers data, and then displays the data in the software under a bunch of different graphs. Specifically, the data is data from eBay recording the sales taking place. The software connects to that source and analyzes the data from all of the sales. It tells the client how to optimize his/her sale, so that they can expect the maximum amount of money. I am having a few issues with the software that need to be fixed. I also need a few graphs created and integrated with the software. And, I would like the overall look of the site to be a little bit more modern looking.
You need to have experience ASP.NET coding
I have another software that I am working on too, so there is definitely work needed for other projects if this goes well.
Super Easy Wp Theme Fix
I just want you to fix this site: worldcorrespondents dot com.
As you’ve noticed, the page won’t load completely. I’ve modified home.php to automatically use the first uploaded image as thumbnail of the post. But after I did some modifications, the page didn’t load completely.
That’s it, I just want it to be fixed. Please post your lowest Bid. 🙂
Cms Updates And Design Fixes
I need the following CMS/Website Updates compelted:
1) Want backend CMS to allow me to input/change the following to allow me easier on page SEO updates.
title tags (for EACH page)
header tags (for each page)
meta descriptions (for Each page)
meta keywords (for each page)
footer tags (for each page)
image alt tags (for each page)
2)Set up a Google analytics account for my page, and fully integrate w/CMS (Also Set up google sitemap, msn & yahoo sitemaps for my specified email address)
3) Fix my “portfolio” & testimonials page, I cannot update correctly right now. Need it so when I add portfolio links they open in new tab and are masked to search engines (should be able to control this via CMS.
4)Create a “sitemap page”/”client login page”/”pay now page” (just paypal button option)link pages and sitemap link in footer. These pages must match design style of my current website.
5)Make Custom 404 Page that fits design of my current page and contains Google 404 page widget
6)Ability to manage 301 redirects via CMS
7)”new” Page templates (I can currently create new pages via my CMS, I want to have 3 different page templates available to choose from when creating pages) that fit my current design. All new created pages should have same on page SEO capability as mentioned above.
9) Straighten out spacing on my main toolbar and footer and allow me to change toolbar titlewords via backend CMS
10) Fix scroll bar on main banner. Scroll bar operates correctly, just the “Design” image does not fit the scroll area correctly, PM me for details.
Finishing & Testing 3 Script 2
PLEASE read this description carefully:
Vbulletin W/ Authorize.net
The PHP Programmer must be proficient in PHP and will be familiar with common social networking platforms such as WordPress, vBulletin, or similar. Genuine experience in a website programming development role is essential and a first rate portfolio of work is a must.
Skills & knowledge
•Experience with MySQL, database design, migration, integration
•Strong knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds
•Ability to write web services and integration with other 3rd party applications
•Strong knowledge about best practices for releasing code from development to production
•Strong knowledge of PCI Compliance, Data Security, and standards for payment gateways
•Familiarity with Linux, Unix and Apache system administration, and Cron jobs
•Self-starter and able to work with little or no supervision
•Excellent communication and team work skills
Other Preferred Skills
•Experience with large traffic sites and communities / networking sites, Web 2.0
•CMS and GUI development
•Experience using Adobe Flex, Flash, AS3
•Experience with ColdFusion
This is a temporary position with potential of extension. No relocation assistance offered.
Volusion Site Work
I’m willing to pay $100-150 for this work. It must be done in 14 days.
Here are the projects that need to be addressed in order of priority:
1. Landing pages to have pop-ups to better leverage PPC campaign
2. Make the site more user friendly visually and functionally
o Better/easier access to Learn About Diabetes/Diabetes Facts
o User friendly landing page for the Community elements
(please note that the corporate blog will be created by another company)
3. Identify and address re-direction of lost content from old site (www.ImTypeXXXXFree.com)remove the XXXXX
4. Apply the Google news feed to Diabetes In the News
5. Create/integrate Landing Page for – Links and Resources
6. Create/integrate landing page for – Interactive learning (quizzes and puzzles, can the customized ones be updated?)
7. Better/easier, more user friendly access to Newsletter archive
8. We will continue to discuss the effectiveness of the Google Custom Search
9. We need to update the BBB code in the footer
10. We need to insert Twitter icon in the footer
11. Need to edit the Newsletter icon/graphic to have a stronger call to action
12. Other clean-up code work that you have identified
13. Other ideas that exist for us to optimize the site further