Envato Elements recently launched its video project section, including templates for popular video editing apps like Final Cut Pro and Apple Motion. Even for rookie video editors, these templates can help you create professional videos by giving you an easy-to-use starting point.
In this series, we’re focusing on the best-of-the-best projects that you’ll find in the Elements library. This round-up focuses on three of the best slideshow projects for
Apple’s Final Cut Pro. Although slideshows are a simple concept, you can
still take a ton of creative latitude with them. Templates from Elements make it easy to
build an engaging, dynamic slideshow.
Top Easy Slideshow: In the Round
In the Round is an animated photographic carousel that will pull your audience right in. It’s one of the simplest—and best—slideshow templates for Final Cut because of it’s attractive style and ease of use. Great for video display panels.
- Who it’s for: Anyone looking for a simple, yet unique, slideshow template for photo sharing
- Why we like it: The carousel effect is sure to grab audience attention, and it’s incredibly easy to add your photos in just a few clicks
Top Creative Slideshow Pack: FCPX 300+ Transitions and Sound FX
Looking for a template with a lot of creative flexibility? FCPX 300+ Transitions and Sound FX is perfect for you. Just as the name suggests, you’ll get over 300 slideshow effects in one fast download. It’s the ultimate creative slideshow toolbox.
- What it’s for: Making unique creative slideshows
- Why we like it: You probably won’t need any other slideshow tools after this one
Best Modern Slideshow: Fast and Dynamic
Making a quick promo video, opener, or social media post? This template has a clean, modern look and is straightforward to use.
- Who it’s for: Social media makers looking who need a simple-but-upbeat slideshow
- Why we like it: Has the flexibility to fit a wide variety of projects
More Easy Final Cut Pro Projects
Video10 Easy Pieces: Analog Transitions for Final Cut Pro XEnvato Market
Video15 Top Logo Sting Templates for Apple Motion and Final Cut ProAndrew Childress
VideoHow to Create Titles in Final Cut ProSlavik Boyechko