In the past year I’ve mentioned a couple of resources for those building weather apps, an example of a weather app with a great looking interface called Sol, and an in-depth tutorial on creating a weather app using the OpenWEatherMap API.
Here’s an open source component called Wethr for neatly gathering and displaying current location-based weather conditions within a customizable view.
Wethr automatically gathers the temperature, weather conditions, and city name and allows you to display those within a customizable label.
This image from the readme shows an image with a Wethr label:
You can find Wethr on Github here.
A nice open source component for neatly gathering and displaying the current weather conditions.
- Open Source iOS Library Simplifying The Downloading And Usage Of Weather Data
- Tutorial: Using Core Location And Google XML Weather API
- Open Source iOS Wrapper For Easily Gathering Weather Data From Free API
- Example: A Beautiful Open Source iOS Weather App
- Open Source Library For Gathering Location Based Images And Applying A Dynamic Blur Effect
©2014 iOS App Dev Libraries, Controls, Tutorials, Examples and Tools. All Rights Reserved.