- New moves. New Super Mario Bros. expands Mario’s arsenal of moves to include some very powerful advanced techniques. If you want to uncover every secret in the game, you’ll have to master them all.
- Run, jump, and stomp your way through raging volcanoes, tropical islands, snowcapped peaks, and unimaginable challenges!
- Grab a Mega Mushroom and grow to incredible proportions, or smash through your foes in a blue Koopa shell.
- There are two multiplayer modes in New Super Mario Bros. — Mario vs. Luigi and Minigames. In Mario vs. Luigi mode, it’s brother vs. brother in a race for Stars.
- New power ups. You’ll find classic power-ups like the Super Mushroom and the Fire Flower in the game, and there are some all-new power-ups that let Mario explore the Mushroom Kingdom like never before.
MODEL- NTRPA2DE VENDOR- NINTENDO
FEATURES- New Super Mario Bros DS
It is been more than 20 years since Super Mario Bros. first
arrived and now Mario and Luigi are back in an all-new platformer
for Nintendo DS. Boasting incredible 3D graphics to accompany
classic 2D gameplay this fast-paced adventure will have Mario
fans cheering as they make their way over fields under water
through castles and into the ai
List Price: $ 34.99
Price: $ 28.50
[wprebay kw=”++++++video+games” num=”10″ ebcat=”-1″] [wprebay kw=”++++++video+games” num=”11″ ebcat=”-1″]
Related Video Games Products
- High Quality Poster Print
- Size 24 inch x 36 inch
New Full Size Poster. High Quality. Suitable for Framing.
List Price: $ 10.99
Price: $ 1.99
[wprebay kw=”++++++video+games+for+kids” num=”12″ ebcat=”-1″] [wprebay kw=”++++++video+games+for+kids” num=”13″ ebcat=”-1″]
- Shopping options throughout the game’s Olympic village provide opportunity to buy both the gear and upgrades needed for competitions and to customize the gear that you already have.
- Compete in real Olympic Winter events, and over-the-top Dream Events, as you experience the glory of the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics from the comfort of home.
- Choose from a large assortment of characters from both the Mario and Sonic game universes, including Donkey Kong, Metal Sonic, Bowser Jr. and Silver.
- Players are challenged to perform a variety of movements using intuitive controls on the Wii Remote/Nunchuk and Wii Balance Board as they simulate real-life movements, and skate, ski and snowboard their way to glory.
- Get your game on in singleplayer, multiplayer, co-op and the over Festival Mode where you complete in every event to become the overall Olympic champion.
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games will take players to Vancouver, Canada, host city of the official 2010 Olympic Winter Games. This gaming experience invites players of all ages and skill sets to face-off in some of the most intense winter competitions. Tailored to the specific system controls, Nintendo DS and Wii gamers will enjoy completely unique experiences thanks to each platform having its own specific gameplay features and modes. Players of all skill levels will enjoy the intui
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: $ 36.49
- New items include the propeller suit, which will shoot players high into the sky with just a shake of the Wii Remote and Mario’s new ability to transform into Penguin Mario.
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii offers a combination of cooperation and competition. Players can pick each other up to save them from danger or toss them into it.
- Supports 2-4 players in multiplayer mode.
- Mario, Luigi and two Toads are all playable characters, while many others from the Mushroom Kingdom make appearances throughout the game. Players can also ride different Yoshi characters and use their tongues as weapons.
- Players can use the motion abilities of the Wii Remote controller. The first player to reach a seesaw might make it tilt to help his or her character. reach a higher platform – and then tilt it incorrectly just to mess with other players.
Developers at Nintendo have dreamed of creating a simultaneous multiplayer Super Mario Bros. game for decades. The Wii console finally makes that dream come true for everyone with New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Supporting 2-4 players in side-scrolling co-op and competitive platforming action, and featuring a mix of fan favorites and new characters, new powerups and various input options via the Wii Remote, it is destined to become an instant classic in one of the most beloved game franchises of
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: $ 39.00
More Video Games Products