Sleek and solid, fun and functional, the LG Prime helps you stay connected whenever and wherever you roam thanks to the included AT&T Social Net application, which allows you to view and manage all your social networking connections and updates from Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter. It also features a bright touchscreen display, and 2-megapixel camera/camcorder for snapping pics and recording video on the go.
The LG Prime features a 3-inch touchscreen display and 2-megapixel camera/camcorder.
With AT&T’s GoPhone pay-as-you-go service, you get all the benefits of wireless without the surprises–no long-term contracts, credit checks, or deposits. And this phone even comes with of airtime included. You can easily refill your minutes via prepaid cards or the Internet, or choose to prepay each month and roll over unused minutes.
You can choose from a variety of plans that suit your individual needs–including monthly and daily plans with unlimited talk and text messaging as well as a simple per-minute plan. And with the unlimited plans, a Rollover Balance lets you carry over your unused account balance when you refill before your balance expires, up to the account maximum (learn more below).
Other features of the LG Prime include a multi-format digital audio player, an integrated FM radio, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, microSD memory expansion (to 16 GB), access to mobile e-mail and instant messaging services, and a rating of up to four hours of talk time.
- EDGE data connectivity with average data speeds between 75-135Kbps–fast enough to support a range of data services including full picture messaging, Internet access, and e-mail on the go.
- 3-inch touchscreen display
- 2-megapixel camera/camcorder with up to 2x digital zoom
- Multi-format digital audio player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC/AAC+ formats
- Integrated FM radio
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile–enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 16 GB.
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture and instant messaging (IM)–via popular services including AOL, Yahoo!, and Windows Live.
- Access to personal e-mail (AOL, Gmail, Yahoo!, and Windows Live)
Enjoy quick social networking access via AT&T Social Net.
- AT&T Social Net provides easy access to all your social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace in one easy-to-use interface.
- Web browser
- Voice dialing and voice command capabilities
- Organizer tools including calendar, alarm clock, tasks, world clock, and calculator.
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off.
- USB connectivity (cable not included)
- TTY/TTD compatible
- Hearing Aid (HAC) rating: M3/T3
The LG Prime weighs 3.14 ounces and measures 4.25 x 2.08 x 0.5 inches. Its 900 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to four hours of talk time, and up to 384 hours (16 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies.
What’s in the Box
LG Prime handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide, user manual
AT&T GoPhone Service
AT&T’s pay-as-you-go GoPhone plans are wireless plans made easy, simply pay in advance for what you need. No long-term contracts, credit checks, or surprise bills–just all the benefits of wireless, with no complications. In addition, AT&T’s Rollover Balance feature lets you carry over your unused account balance when you purchase refill minutes before your balance expires.
- Unlimited Daily Talk & Text is charged ONLY on the days the phone is used to make or receive unlimited nationwide calls or text IM or picture messages, plus text to Mexico and over 100 countries worldwide. It’s good plan for those who do not use their phone every day, and data packages can be added.
- Monthly Unlimited Talk & Text provides nationwide calling, text, IM and picture messaging plus text and IM to Mexico and over 100 countries worldwide. (Data usage is charged at .01/kb.)
- Monthly Unlimited Talk & Text Plus 200 MB Data is for the person who wants all of the benefits of the Unlimited plans, plus ability to frequently check e-mail, surf the web, and more. (Additional data usage is charged at .01/kb after the initial 200 MB is used.)
- Simple Rate Plan enables you to make phone calls at just 10¢ a minute–perfect for those looking to use their phone very infrequently or for emergencies. You can add data and messaging packages as needed.
See AT&T’s coverage map.
Learn more about AT&T GoPhone plans from this handy chart, plus check out AT&T’s nationwide coverage map.
Other great GoPhone features include no long distance or roaming fees across AT&T’s national service area, the ability to track usage via text messages with an updated balance after each call, and the ability to refill your minutes 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. You can also cancel any time without penalty.
How to Refill Your Account
For your convenience 24/7, you can add money to your account in a variety of ways and in a variety of amounts.
- With Rollover Balance, if you refill your account before your balance expires, you keep your unused balance
- Purchase a refill card at any AT&T store and over 200,000 other retail locations in the U.S.
- Visit att.com/mygophone or dial 611 from your handset to refill with a credit card or set up your account for auto-refill
- Most refill cards let you dial *888* followed by the PIN number on the card, then press # key and SEND to add funds
Pay As You Go cards are available in these amounts:
- (30-day expiration)
- (90-day expiration)
- (90-day expiration)
- (90-day expiration)
- 0 (1-year expiration)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What services will trigger the daily charge on the Unlimited Daily Talk & Text plan?
A: Services that trigger the charge are: a voice call (including calls to voice mailbox), using IM, sending a text, picture/video/sound message. The use of data (Pay Per Use or Package), does not trigger the daily charge.
Q: May I add a data feature package to the 30-day Unlimited Talk & Text or Unlimited Talk & Text Plus 200MB Data rate plans?
A: No. The only options for these two plans is the Pay-Per-Use data rate of $ .01/KB included in the plans. Once a customer on the Unlimited Talk & Text Plus 200MB Data Plan exhausts their 200MB, they will revert to the Pay-Per-Use data rate of $ .01/KB included in the plans.
Q: What if I don’t use all of my data on the Unlimited Talk & Text Plus 200 MB rate plan within 30 days?
A: You begin each 30 day period with a new allocation of 200 MB to use; there is no ‘rollover’ of unused data.