- Color Temperature: 6400 degrees Kelvin
- Initial Lumens: 2200
- Ideal for seedlings, cuttings and low light plants like African violets
- Sun-like light at a value price
Recommended for African Violets, orchids, flowering bulbs, vegetables and flowers, seedlings and cuttings, most herbs and more. Fits all standard features. 24″ is 20 watt (900 lumens). 48″ is 40 watt (2200 lumens). One year warranty.
List Price: $ 9.95
Price: $ 7.75
- Electronic ballast, Voltage to ground <600 Vrms, 50 to 60 Hz
- For N-1 operation, insulate one blue lead to 600 Vrms
- Install and ground per National Electrical Code
- Rapid start, Minimum start temperature 0° F, Inherent thermal protection
- Open circuit voltage 775 Vrms, Class P, outdoor type 1
Standard instant start ballast. 120V.
List Price: $ 34.99
Price: $ 25.66