BigFat – Single Page Filterable Portfolio HTML5 (Portfolio)
Introducing BIGFAT , a perfect template for those who like to put their work first. The whole portfolio is on one page and is filterable, including a category of “info” for the information sections (e.g. “about” or “contact”).
- YouTube video support, with a unique player designed to fit with the design. (All you need to do is supply the YouTube video ID, width and height, and it works!)
- “Turn off the lights” when viewing pics/vids
- Each category has its own corresponding colour (feel free to change them!)
- All content contained in one HTML file, easy to edit!
- Lovely CSS3 animations, ultra modern, super efficient!
- Illustrations: Harry Tennant – http://harrytennant.blogspot.com
- Photos: Amy Walker – www.amywalkerphoto.co.uk
- Video: Jack Hussey – http://www.youtube.com/user/jackboyh
All above are personal friends and have given me permission to use their work, none of which comes with the template.
- jQuery UI – Used for draggable video slider.
- Modernizr – Used to style site different depending on browser.
- Isotope – The main magic of the site, with the filtering and layout.
- Tube Player – Plugin that makes the YouTube API easier.
- Wait For Images – Neat plugin that waits for images to load before a callback.
- scrollTo – For window scrolling animation.
- Simple and Social Icon Set – Social media icons based on this set.
- Iconic – Used for a few miscellaneous icons.
- Bebas Font – Used for headers.
This entry was posted on Monday, May 28th, 2012 at 5:03 am and is filed under Themes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.