ContraPet – Petition and Activism Landing Page (Activism)
About the theme
ContraPet is a HTML5 & CSS3 activism landing page theme. It’s perfect for political, social, environmental or economic concerns where the goal is to get as many people as possible to sign a petition. Therefore ContraPet combines a petition with the simplicity and target-oriented structure of a landing page where the main focus is on conversion.
The theme features a jQuery powered slider where you can put any HTML content in – i.e. your agenda or a video about your concern. It also features a character limit indicator in a comment textfield. The theme is based on the 960 Grid system for easy and quick layout customization. It’s completely tableless and sports a well organized and layered Photoshop PSD that contains the whole layout, making it easy to alter the design.
- HTML5 & CSS3 theme
- W3C valid HTML5 code
- Based on 960 Grid
- Tableless layout
- jQuery slider
- Textfield character limit indicator
- Smooth scrolling anchor
- Well organized & layered PSD included
Third party assets used
- jQuery – http://jquery.com
- modernizr – http://www.modernizr.com
- 960 Grid System – http://960.gs
- Paratype PT Sans Free Font – http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/PT-Sans
- Vector Social Media Icons – http://icondock.com/free/vector-social-media-icons
- Smooth Scroll Plugin – https://github.com/kswedberg/jquery-smooth-scroll
- HTML5 Placeholder jQuery Plugin – https://github.com/mathiasbynens/jquery-placeholder
- Simply Countable Plugin – https://github.com/aaronrussell/jquery-simply-countable
- Basic jQuery Slider – http://basic-slider.com
This entry was posted on Friday, March 9th, 2012 at 4:04 pm and is filed under Themes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.