Its flexibility and easiness makes it perfect for displaying local or searched weather information in websites, blogs, portals, web and mobile apps.
It features GEO location, address search, animations, theme support with really nice included themes that are responsive and compatible with mobile devices.
Other WiseLoop top software products:
- HTML5 Geo Location with fallback to Telize GeoIP location;
- location search – get weather for anything: country, city, zone, zipcode, company name, address, street etc.
- up to 7 days forecast data;
- temperature, wind and pressure measure units: Celsius/Fahrenheit, kmph/mph, mBar/inHg
- 12 nice designed and responsive themes included;
- dynamic backgrounds according to current weather conditions;
- fade-in animations;
- very extensible – build your own theme or customize existing ones;
- JSON API – data service to build your own weather script;
- cross-browser support;
- responsive and mobile friendly;
- powered by AngularJS and Bootstrap;
- weather data provided by forecast.io;
- location search data provided by google maps API;
- very easy to use;
- exhaustive documentation with many samples.
- AngularJS 1.2.2 or newer;
- Bootstrap 3 (CSS only).
A Basic Usage Sample
<div ng-app="wl-ng-weather" wl-ng-weather></div> <script> angular.module('wl-ng-weather').value('bins', '/bins'); angular.module('wl-ng-weather').value('apikey', 'your-forecast.io-key'); </script>
This software product is sold exclusively on codecanyon.net. Please do not download it from elsewhere.