Summarize News In 3 Sentences
I am looking for experienced writer to do a 3 line paragraphs for 104 news articles and submit it to our blog. We will provide the website that contains the articles. You will need to summarize them clearly and concisely. The goal is to capture the important details in each paragraph. The work must be ORIGINAL and not a copy from the new sources. A headline and date in CAPS is needed for each story. Attention to GRAMMAR and SPELLING is a must.
Please base your price per New Summary submitted as this may become an ongoing project for the future.
Below is an example of the summary format:
MR. INCEDIBLE PATROLS NEW YORK CITY – 03/22/05
Disney Inc. announced this week that Mr. Incredible will be patrolling the streets of New York City (NYC) starting the first week in April. This is the second super hero patrolling the city as a part of the NYC crime reduction plan announced by the Mayor on January 5th, 2005. The budget for the plan is $1 Trillion dollars.
Examples of a summary you would write will be given priority and considered for the project.
– You will need to finish your summary articles by the deadline you state in your bid.
– The rewriting needs to be concise, and I will not accept articles with several grammar mistakes or punctuation errors. I do not want to spend my time revising your articles due to improper grammar, word usage, etc.
– Your rewritten articles must be 100% unique. The ingredients size can be changed proportionally (example doubled or 25% increase etc). The order list of the ingredients can be changed. The cooking instructions must be re-written. I will check each recipe using Copyscape, DupeFreePro and Plagiarism Detect for plagiarism. If an article you submit to me does not pass Copyscape or has spelling and punctuation mistakes, you will not be paid for that article until it is corrected and resubmitted to me for approval.
– You agree that upon sending me the rewrites all rights to the rewritten recipes transfer to me. This means you will not sell, reproduce or re-use these recipes in any way. I will check also in the future that these articles are not sold again, otherwise I will contact the Scriptlance.com Staff (sorry but I have to do that).
– Please be able to communicate 1-2 times per day by email or messenger.
If you cannot comply with the criteria above, please DO NOT BID on this project.
Instead of the generic reply, please type “I understand the requirements” in your bid. This way, I know you have read and understand the terms.