Magento & Joomla Site Migratio
Magento Store / Joomla CMS / w/WP Blog
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT CHECKLIST:
• Understand EXISTING Store is currently at:
http://hypnosis.hyptalk.com, hosted by www.instantestore.com
Login to e-store to be provided.
• The Main Site is at:
www.hyptalk.com, hosted by www.lunarpages.com on a shared server.
Login to Server to be Provided.
• Site structure is to be re-created / redirected to new URLs www.hyptalk.com
• Require thorough analysis of existing site structure and map out of new structure/map/nav system/menus/categories/url re-naming.
• Store Pages will be Magento and URLs of ALL product pages redirected.
• Content Pages will be Joomla. Retain existing URLs for all existing articles
NOTE: Some pages use .htm and others are .html
• Ability to FTP my own unique “SQUEEZE PAGES” to server and have them display with no additional coding necessary to .htaccess file.
• Blog Pages will be WordPress from: www.hyptalk-hypnosis.blogspot.com
• Link Pages will be LinkMachine; Optionally, we can use a Joomla plugin for this if it works better and import existing links. And Design to Flow with the rest of the Joomla Skin.
• Affiliate Program: idevaffiliate; Existing data needs to remain in TACT. And Design flows with the rest of the Joomla SKIN. Will provide Magento Integration instructions from their site.
• Fulfillment will be handled by SBC-Fulfillment – They have a Magento Extension.
• Aweber Popup, comes up on every page of site, including store pages, also within the skin somewhere static on the site.
• SiteMeter Code on every page
• Affiliate and Google Adwords Tracking code on “Success or Thank you Page”
• Google Analytics Code throughout every page
• I-phone Recognition/Template
(and NO FLASH in Site Design so site displays properly on Mobile Devices
QUESTION: regarding I-phone – Possible to allow customers to get to their download area and download their purchases straight to their iphone. Was able to buy it during my own test, but was not able to find my download within the iphone template.
• Magento Pages – Require WYSIWYG editor in ALL pages
• Data Migration of Products, Customers, Order History Databases, Images, and Product Downloads in my new Magento Store.
QUESTION: Wishlists and Redemption Points? Possible to Import?
• Easily upload my digital products through FTP.
• Modern SKIN DESIGN which flows throughout entire site; content pages, store, links pages, affiliate sign in page with sensible layout, and menus, which best organizes the information.
• Study this site, which is my top competitor and make recommendation:
• Study the following design / layout aspects of these great looking sites
• Testimonial Slider/Rotator
• Featured Products Slider/Rotator
• Big attractive rotating banner, like on my site I have now …
• Easy way for me to add YouTube Videos to site.
• “Add This” Bottons, integrated to show up on all joomla and product pages.
• “Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIN links/images/banner to my online profiles integrated into SKIN.
• Secure ONE-PAGE Checkout – page turns to https:
• Connect to Cybersource (My Merchant Account) – Magento has extension for this
• Customer can Bypass Checkout – Using Express Checkout Methods; Paypal, Amazon, or Google
• Set up Shipping: Please set this up according to the fulfillment center specs.
• Advise on Personalize the Automatic Emails that get sent
• Set up for Wholesale or Advise on this
Please read over thoroughly BEFORE bidding and ONLY respond if you have experience with doing EVERYTHING listed.
Please ONLY respond if you have experience with Order History Migration with Magento.
Please do NOT recommend any other platforms, I know what I want.
Please only respond if you can be available during normal US Business Hours, particularly in the afternoons here around 1PM – 5PM EST.